RummyKhel offers the best rummy gaming experience on your Android device. It’s powered and brought to you by Venus Games, India’s most popular rummy website. While you enjoy the awesome game-play, RummyKhel ensures the best outputs and reliability. Thanks to the ever-expanding user-base of 1 Million, RummyKhel is the best place to start your rummy adventures, be it Points, Pools or deals rummy.
Awesome Features for the Best Rummy Gaming
RummyKhel app comes with a grand set of features. You get real-life rummy game experience on an Android device. Some of the most notable features are:
– The graphics and interface of RummyKhel are so impressive that you can compare it to an actual card-based rummy game. Even if your phone has a smaller screen, RummyKhel will optimize the visual experience to the best level.
- RummyKhel hosts 1 million rummy game players from India. All you need for playing games is an account and internet connection. Every second, you will have another opponent to play with. - RummyKhel consumes the least amount of mobile data and works fine in 2G and 3G data connections. Thanks to the good build of the app, you don’t have to worry about device slowdowns either.
- With RummyKhel, there is no worry about losing all your chips. Every hours, you will receive free chips. You can keep playing using the free chips, no matter what type of rummy you like.
These features obviously add value to your rummy gaming experience.
Some Rules to Follow in RummyKhel
Keep the following rules in mind while starting your next rummy game:-
1. The game in RummyKhel is played between 2 to 6 players.
2. The game uses two standard decks of 52 cards each.
3. Each player will be dealt 13 cards at the beginning of every RummyKhel game.
4. To win the game, you need to arrange the available cards into valid sequences or sets.
5. You can create a sequence by placing 3+ running cards. These cards, however, should be of the same suit. For example, you can create a sequence like 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥.
6. You can create a set by combining 3+ cards of same face value, but different suits. An example is 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣.
7. A Joker card is selected at the start of every game. It can be used in place of any other card. That is, if you don’t have a card in 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣, Joker can be used in that place.
8. One or more Jokers can be used for completing sequences and sets
9. You create a Pure Sequence if there is no Joker card is used. However, in 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥, you can use a Joker card in the place of 6, but the sequence will not be Pure
10. It’s compulsory to have two sequences for finishing an rummy game. Out of 2, one should be a pure sequence
From the makers of India's #1 Rummy site, RummyKhel