Universal Rummy offers the best rummy gaming experience on your Android device. While you enjoy the awesome game-play, Universal Rummy ensures the best outputs and reliability. Thanks to the ever-expanding user-base of 5 Million, Universal Rummy is the best place to start your rummy adventures, be it Pool, Point or deals rummy.
Awesome Features for the Best Rummy Gaming
Universal Rummy app comes with a grand set of features. You get real-life rummy game experience on an Android device. Some of the most notable features are:
– The graphics and interface of Universal Rummy are so impressive that you can compare it to an actual card-based rummy game. Even if your phone has a smaller screen, Universal Rummy will optimise the visual experience to the best level.
– Universal Rummy hosts millions rummy game players from India. All you need for playing games is an account and internet connection. Every time, you will have another opponent to play with.
– Universal Rummy consumes the least amount of mobile data and works fine in 3G and 4G data connections. Thanks to the good build of the app, you don’t have to worry about device slowdowns either.
These features obviously add value to your rummy gaming experience.
Keep the following rules in mind while starting your next rummy game:-
1. The game in Universal Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players.
2. The game uses two standard decks of 52 cards each.
3. Each player will be dealt 13 cards at the beginning of every Universal Rummy game.
4. To win the game, you need to arrange the available cards into valid sequences or sets.
5. You can create a sequence by placing 3+ running cards. These cards, however, should be of the same suit. For example, you can create a sequence like 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥.
6. You can create a set by combining 3+ cards of same face value, but different suits. An example is 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣.
7. A Joker card is selected at the start of every game. It can be used in place of any other card. That is, if you don’t have a card in 3 ♥ 3 ♠ 3 ♣, Joker can be used in that place.
8. One or more Jokers can be used for completing sequences and sets.
9. You create a Pure Sequence if there is no Joker card is used. However, in 5 ♥ 6 ♥ 7 ♥, you can use a Joker card in the place of 6, but the sequence will not be Pure.
10. It’s compulsory to have two sequences for finishing an Universal Rummy game. Out of 2, one should be a pure sequence.